Our crack assessment services include:
- Assess the efficacy of reported inspection data
- Advise on defect acceptance or severity
- Analyse growth by fatigue or environmental factors
- Prepare evaluation timelines
- Provide optimal re-inspection intervals
Pipelines are routinely examined with in-line inspection tools for corrosion and cracking. Often this information is not exploited to provide a cost-beneficial integrity management program.
In order to implement or make the transition to planned preventative maintenance, pipeline assets must be characterized in more detail.
- Electric resistance welding (ERW) weld defects
- Stress Corrosion Cracking assessment (SCC)
- Hydrotest parameters and re-test interval
- Fitness for purpose assessment – based on fracture mechanics in accordance to API 579
- Evaluation of In-line Inspection (ILI) anomalies
Pipelines have a cost to install, a life-cycle, a cost to maintain, and then – ultimately – a cost to replace. Minimize your costs with accurate, timely assessments from Lamontagne Pipeline Assessment Corporation.